Monday, May 21, 2012

Trying to control as much as i can

 HELLO everyone, I'M BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Okayy i think it's been 3 days since i last updated.
Sian, my blog posts dun have date -______-
Going to change my blog skin already (:


Haishh, still got 2 months more!!!
Then i can ditch my old phone already :P
Seriously, tbt my current phone, LOUSY MAX.
Wondering when can i change (*&*(%^@#%#@$#@!#!

BP DAY is 2 days later!!!
Okayy actually i'm really excited of the event.
But i'm truly concerned that problems will emerge that day.
It's okay that an event will always have problems.
But HOPEFULLY, it's not that kind of big problems.
Haish, i'm afraid that i had left out some * points.
Hope the event will be a SUCCESSFUL one.
Then i can rest in peace already x.x


Anywayy i'm broke TOTALLY.
Recently, just bought a swimming costume which cost $60++
Now need to pay for prom night $50
Ohh gosh, & I'M NOT WORKING.
So need to use my hard-earned savings *sobs
My savings is getting lesser & lesser ):
I guess it can't last for this whole year ; isn't it?
Then i'm so dead -_______________-



Love this bag ^-^
A sudden craving of liking ducks


No comments: