Friday, April 6, 2012

Why can't you just stop caring?



Why do i worry about ppl who doesn't deserve it?
WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY?!!?!?!?
I tot i've already stopped caring .
Giving all the cold shoulders as much as i can.
Trying not to smile at all when talking to *
Hiding all my thoughts ; trying my best to dislike *


But wts. When smth happened to *, i will still CARE.
Can you give me an explanation why ?
Why do i still care when i shouldn't?
I tried to break everything as much as i can.
But still , i'm back to the same old point.
I didn't change @ all, i'm just pretending .

I'm really trying hard to dislike *
But i just can't , i can't do it.
I can't let go of the hatred towards *
I can't forget all the nasty things * did to me.
I just can't forget everything ...

If i have one more chance, i will rather not know *
That will be so much better for both of us.
Worrying/ Caring like a BIG fool when * don't even care about it.
So yup, once again , I'm stupid enough to fall into it.


No comments: