Monday, April 2, 2012

做人要看开一点, 才会开心!!! ^-^

ANYEONG peeps, I'm back yea~
So long never blog already, OPS!!!
Had been rather busy recently, hehes.
I remembered my last update is last friday?!!?!
Omggg, really sorry for the lack of update ya!!
Will try to update more often okie (:


Ytd's APRIL'S FOOL DAY!!!
It's a pity that April Fool falls on a weekend ya.
Hmm ,didn't get a chance to play prank on my classmates >:(
But well, next year will right? :/
Well, ytd was a FAMILY DAY FOR ME (Y)
Went to bukit timah there to pray for my ancestors.
So many ppl @ the temple, pek cek x.x
Really hate the smoke and the 香 , sian ttm.
Next year, I WANT TO WEAR SUNGLASSES THERE!!!
&I'm sure i will not wear black anymore -.-
Ytd's like so freaking hot right?!?!


Okiie, will update you more about what happened ytd.
Tomr will update you with PICTURES TOO ^^
Stay tuned to my next post alright (:



Do we look alike? haha

No comments: