Saturday, March 3, 2012

要人家体谅你,就要先体谅人家



HELLO peeps, I'm actually in a very good mood today.
But just now got pissed by my ... , mood spoiled -.=
Sometimes i really want to tell her :
If she expect me to understand her more;
Then fucking try to understand from my perspective too -.-
Be more understandable lah, PLEASE.
-_______________________-
-----------------------------------------------------------

Okayy back to HAPPY TIMES!
Today is an EXTREMELY AWESOME day! (Y)
Had an enjoyable time with my classmates ~
Hope there will be more outings like this (:
Today went to East Coast Park in the morning for
SAND CASTLE BUILDING! :D
Hmm, it's kind tiring+ fun at the same time.
One thing is : THE WEATHER'S FREAKING AWESOME.
Didn't rain + Not sunny at all, shiok to the max.
Afternoon went to TOWN with classmates (:
First ; went to lucky plaza to play pool!!!
Played like 2 hours of pool ; many epic moments happened.
After deciding for like 15 mins , went to XIN WANG cafe!
My first time going there to eat :D
The price is so damn expensive *heartpain.
But the food is quite nice actually.
Then went to SCAPE walk walk around ...
Thankfully ; didn't spend any money (:
Around 10++, took bus back to lot.
Saw Andy they all & Someone ^-^ at bus, so qiao lol...



took these photos when i'm at work.
Happened to see those statues which caught my eye.
CUTE RIGHT?!?!?!?!

'




No comments: