Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Without you, my life wouldn't make a difference



HELLO everybody, I'm back yea!
HAPPY VALENTINES' DAY TO ALL OF YOU HERE!!
Hope you guys enjoy WELL today alright!
Well as for me, it's like just a NORMAL tuesday for me.
Hehe, & i didn't receive any guy present :)
But still, i've FRIENDS gift, (Y)
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
I want to congrats all those who belong to #foreveralone group!
Don't worry, I'M WITH YOU ALL !
Hah, cause now i still couldn't find my Mr Right.
But nvm, love can't be rushed, let fate decide (:
So now , i should jolly well enjoy my S.I.N.G.L.E life yea!


Even though i really envy those ppl who received TONS of presents,
I must be contented of what i have.
So yaaaa, C.H.E.E.R.S~



Anyway today isn't a good day for me.
In fact, it's UNLUCKY DAY >:(
Hymph! Cause today early in the morning ,
I was scolded by my sch DM due to eating during class.
The first time i got shouted by my DM, wow right?
Then after that i hurt my back while bumping into smth sharp -.-
So ya now, i had a BIG blue black...
Hmm quite a suay Valentine day for me!
Okkay enough of the rants ya.
It's supposed to be a happy occasion , *my apologies
Okie, gtg, tata! ^-^

No comments: