Friday, February 17, 2012

I will prove you wrong

ANYEONG everybody, I'm back yea~
Hmm my apology for the late update again ):
Will try to update more okie ^^


Recently, I had been busy watching
步步惊心!!!
Within 2 days, I've finished watching 8 eps already!
Pro right??!?!?! Hah, cause IT'S SO FREAKING NICE.
Really super super duper ADDICTED to it...
Anyway got back my Common Test results already.
As expected, my Science failed again . 45/100
*Sigh , it will be a miracle if i passed LIKE SERIOUSLY.
I fail until i also S.I.A.N already #okcan

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
From now on , I will restrict myself from using too much comp.
Normally i used around 4-5 hours a day.
But will try to restrict to 2-3 hours bahh :/
Actually it's possible if only i never watch BU BU JING XIN.
But it's so freaking nice, how to stop?!
& I really hate self-study...
The whole morning;afternoon;evening already spent @ sch.
STUDYING ler!
Still need spend time to study @ night
Oh my god, please spare me uh >.<


Okayy shall cut the crap!
Enjoy the photos (:
The cool style~

Love this pic~

Hah, act cute pose is up!

Jiawen & I :D


Okayyy , bye~

No comments: