Thursday, December 22, 2011

Today is 冬至天!


HELLO EVERYONE, did you guys eat 汤圆 today?!
Hehehs , if you haven't , then that's too bad!
I enjoy eating tons & tons today, (Y)
One word : S.H.I.O.K ahh!!
Okk anyway today counted as rot at home x.x
Spent my whole day chiong-ing homework.
finally completed my a math (3/4 finished only)
LOL, still have my Science homework.
Damn, hope can finish by next week.
Everyday packed with things, );


Anyway i save $700 already!!
Just hope that i can 1 more hundred!
1 more will do ler lah ):
Tomr last day of work!
Hope i can earn as much as i can!
I CAN DO IT, FIGHTING!!!
Must hit the most commission tomr!
GAMBATTE XD

Hehehs sorry for the self-encouragement.
Sounds really stupid -.-
Enough of all these crap, enjoy the photos bah (:








Idiot person behind us -.-


Goodbye!~

No comments: