Saturday, December 17, 2011

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DADDY!!!


ANYEONG EVERYBODY, I'm finally back yea ^^
Sorry for the lack of update yeaa.
Busy working/ doing my friend's card (:
Need to chiong to make my friend birthday card ler!
Today is a happy but SUAY day for me...
Get ready coffee cause it's gg to be a longggyyyy post (:

H.A.P.P.Y cause it's my dad birthday (:
& Went out with clique to town to shop.
Spent like $50 in Scape flea market, OH NO ):
Town was like super duper CROWDED man...
Can't imagine what would it be like when it's Christmas :O
The things sold there were super cheap okkk!
Bought a real AWESOME bracelet , super cool man ^^
Although it's quite pricey but still WORTH IT :D
Had a lot of chit-chatting with them, bonding session ACHIEVED!


U.N.L.U.C.K.Y day due to the impromptu rain -.-
Seriously stupid man, made me stand in the rain like an idiot.
Was cycling half way to my popo house when SUDDENLY
my bike broke down, AWESOME -.-
Then nvm, need to walk to my po po house.
After that when i was about to bring my bike back,
It started raining REAL HEAVILY .
Like so random sia, drenched to the hell max...
After that i did complain a little about the rain (edit abit)
Haha, in the end got my retribution.
When i was about to go out, it started raining AGAIN.
S.t.u.p.i.d shit really, so unlucky right?!


See MY FAILED WINK!!
Hahah actually i want you guys to see my
"cat " smile (the line under my left eyes) & my deep eyebags!
My first time getting such deep eyebags, DIE LIAO!
Must sleep early already uh >.<
Ytd went to my pri sch gathering !
Hehes, although we were almost stuffed to death,
It was really fun (:
Especially the playing childhood games part!
(Eg: catching/ice-man/virus)
SO DAMN MISSED PLAYING MAN !
Even though we're slightly old already,
BUT DOESN'T MEAN WE CAN'T PLAY RIGHT?!!?!
Hahah, hope we can play again someday (:
It's really fun if you play in a large group yea~



Okkkie tata ^^

No comments: