Thursday, December 1, 2011

Don't be afraid to change



Almost 99% of the people in the earth think like this .
This is a vicious cycle & unchangeable .
I'm sure only 1% does not care about what ppl think of them.
The 1% ppl belongs to -crazy/saint people.
It is easier said than done ,
But everyone cares about what other ppl think of them!
Because of this reason, some ppl didn't show their true self.
They are afraid that ppl might have negative thoughts about them.
But ironically is by not showing their trueself,
It's called F.A.K.E people.
So i actually quite sympathise ppl like them.

As for me , i care about what other ppl think of me.
Especially my frens ...
So i expect them to tell me if i'm wrong in some ways .
I want my frens to be truthful to me.
If they are, i will show my true self out .
If they are displeased with me in some ways ,
I will make sure i changed .
This is how life is, isn't it ?
We must all learn to accept changes, right?



No comments: