Tuesday, December 6, 2011

要懂得看开


HELLO everyone, I'm back to blogging ^^
Mummy realised a big change that happened on my face.
Check this out, i want to see whose eyes are sharper!

This is my past picture when i'm in sec 2.

Anyone spotted my chin ?
Haish, my face became much thinner compared to last time.
Last time, still had some baby fats on my cheeks.
But now , it's NOT VISIBLE at all!!
Only @ the cheek area but it's cheek bone!
Damn it man , i want my face to go back to the past ):
So i will strive hard to gain more weight!
So that my face will become rounder, FIGHTING!!

Time for some updating ~~
Currently J.O.B.L.E.S.S~
If anyone have some jobs for me, PLEASE TELL ME..
Or add in msn- sierra_lai@hotmail.com
I really despo for jobs yea ):
Anyway i had just changed my blog song like FINALLY.
Do listen alright (:

& FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER, GOODBYE :D

No comments: