Monday, November 14, 2011

Will remember but not love you


I have always hide my true feelings inside my heart.
Never ever have the courage to show it out.
Frankly speaking, I'm a coward towards love.
& Also a stubborn -lover.
For once, i liked that guy for 3 years.
Stalking him like crazy, trying to impress him,
Trying to make him notice me, all sorts of stuff.
Hah the worst thing is we are not even friends !
I can only look at him secretly like some paparazzi ?!
I just fall in love with his smiles~
He is my perfect guy ...
I tried many ways to forget him but still failed in the end.
Even when he has a gf, i still like him.
How stupid am i , isn't it ..
It's just a pity that i am not brave enough to confess my love.
Hah, but even if i did, that wouldn't make a diff :)

But well , it's all over!!
Goodbye , my perfect guy ^^
May you & her last forever!
My sincere blessing :D



No comments: