Sunday, November 6, 2011

L.O.V.E


This is quite true cause until now I'm still thinking that wayy.
I call it a phobia instead of a misconception.
Truly speaking, i dun believe in eternal love.
Nothing last forever, isn't it?
I'm a ULTRA pessimistic when it comes to love.


Now let me tell your my past experience.
I think i have been in a relationship for like 4 times.
& The longest period was just 3 months .
So ya, kinda pathetic but who cares anyway.
I still prefer my single life :)
My first bf two-timed me with the other girl.
& I found out that i'm actually the third party.
Which is like wtf? My first love became like this.
So till then, i have really no confidence in love.
Thats also one of the reason why i prefer to be single...


But actually the text is right .
Not every guys are the same.
But who knows whether you will be another unlucky one
To fall back into the same old trick?
Hah, even though it's like this ,
I still wish to find my Mr Right soon :)


No comments: