Monday, November 21, 2011


Hiie everybody, I'm back yea ^^
Okayy , i'm here to start my rants ...
Kindly click the X button if you dun want to see this rant post.
Cause it's gonna be wordy (warning!)


Today is really a lousy & screwed day for me!
Actually was supposed to woke from 8.30am - 5.30pm...
Woke up @ 7.40am when i was supposed to meet her at the same time.
Then i realised SHIT, my alarm never ring -_______-
Zzzz, rushed down immediately to meet her.
In the end arrived around 7.45 ( haha quite fast uh )
Then Sophia gave me a big shock that made me wake up .
She had forgotten to bring an important slip!!!
Without that slip, she can't work , OMG MAN.
Finally when we reached the workplace, we were told that
WORK IS CANCELLED -_________-
Like seriously, & it's because of misunderstandings ,
We came like some idiots without getting paid ...
That moment of embarrassment of " I'm sorry you all need to go "
Seriously made me feel so (*&%^%#$#@#$@W*^*^


Haish, seriously sian right ?!?!
So in the end went to bugis ..
Rot there from 9am to 11 , DOING NOTHING.
Totally waste of time uhhh ...
After that went to watch "Tower Heist" @ Iluma.
Hmm shall rate it 7/10 ? Not v. nice uhh.
Then went to bugis street to shop!
Bought a pink dress but it was quite short uh.
Siann , now a lot of bugis dress also can't wear le.
Cause i grew taller liao, ROFL!
Met Yihui & Zanda there also, so coincidental uh ^^
Then went home around 5 plus ...
The end of this sucky day~


Currently, BROKE TO THE MAX.
Seriously, i really need a GOOD JOB ):
Okie done , TATA!

No comments: