Sunday, July 24, 2011


HELLO everyone! I'm here to post about ytd! ^^

Yesterday was a busy day for me!
Morning, went to catch soccer league @ school.
Missed the first match x.x due to overslept.
After watching, went lot 1 to eat with clique :D
Then played GOLF with Jia ^^
Super duper fun yea, met some of my church frens too.
PS: I'm not christian.
Ok , the after effect is now i'm having MUSCLE-ACHES.
Damn it man, i think i applied too much strength- .-
After that rushed home, changed !
Rushed to zanda's uncle condo!
PS : It was her BIRTHDAY yea :DDDDDDD
Met a lot of her sec sch frens, haha so cute eh them :/
Had a lot of fun playing/chatting/ eating
and MOST IMPORTANT CAM-WHORING ^^
Yihui & I were like hungry bears, kept on eating.
We also try bbq-ing food ourselves leh, so PROUD~
Hehehs, then reached home around 10 plus (:

Pictures will be up best by tomr.
So stay tuned! ^^

No comments: