Monday, July 4, 2011

ANYEONG peepos, I'm here to
SPAMM PHOTOS ya :)
Recently, i have been taking too much photos.
Hmm, shall restrain myself yea.
Finally changed my facebook profile dp, LIKE FINALLY!




Took with Yihan after our swimming!
The photos weren't well taken as both of us are too tired.
Heh, swam for 8 continuous laps ! :)
So proud of myself ya.
Swimming really do helps is relieving stress :)



Pictures took @ West Coast on 24th June.
Big thanks to Jing Ling who uploaded those photos.
So that i can kope and put it here :P
Had a super duper GREAT FUN with them yea!
I lost my phone & found my phone back on the same day!
Really must thank the taxi driver for returning to me^^


I'm at the top !
Omg , super love this pic!

Excited face!
Unlgamn? Heh, i find it ROFL.
Group pic! :D
Jing Ling & I with my colourful kite ^^
The process of flying the kite! LOL



Next is when I went to town with 2nd sis.
I forgot which day it is .
Heh, i just uploaded it because i felt that those photos
were EPIC cute ^^
Notice our expressions ya :)






Okie done, hope you guys enjoy the pics.
Tata.

No comments: