Wednesday, June 15, 2011

I tried but i can't


AN YEONG EVERYONE :)
I'm back yea.
Today is a BUSY day for me ^^
Morning went to jurong library with Yihan .
Was supposed to study but spent half of our time chatting.
LOL, got so much things to tell her.
After that went to meet 2nd sis @ queensway .
One day, i shall go visit IKEA :)
Okay ps random .
Was supposed to shop for school bags & father's day present.
In the end didn't buy anything -.-
ARGH! Everywhere i go , there is no freaking HOT PURPLE BAGS.
Only got dull & ugly purple bags (no offence)
Okk, i know i'm being picky but ...
I REALLY REALLY REALLY WANT A HOT PURPLE BAG.
No matter how much it is, i still wanna buy.
So sad sia >.<


Encountered some problems in npcc.
I'm so devastated .
Sometimes i feel so useless .
I want to prove that i'm good
but it's just that i can't make it ):





No comments: