Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Excitement yet disappointment

HELLO everyone , I'm back yea :)
Ok currently S.I.C.K, had a running nose that almost killed me.
Had been sneezing ALMOST the whole day .
Haish, twitter having some problems again .
SAD sia, everytime also got problem -.-
Holidays is ending in less than a week time.
OH GOSH, i can't imagine school reopen .
Came to school with a lot of homeworks UNDONE..
DOOMS DAY FOR ME (y)


Hahh, okayy today went out with my clique.
TO CELEBRATE Jamie's birthday ^^
Spent quite a lot of time finding PLAYNATION.
Finally succeeded finding that wulu place ;x
LOL, played a lot of diff kind of WII games.
Honestly, i seriously dislike LEMONADE.
Kay random, overall it was fun .
My flu was a bit spoiler yea ;x
Then went to mac for dinner.


Now i'm back ^^
Not excited of tomr, cause there is NP training!
Bye :)


No comments: