Saturday, June 25, 2011

ANYEONG PEEPS, I'm back yea ^^
Okayy i'm here with updated pics :D


20 June 2011, My date With C. YIJIA^^
Went to AMK hub with her :D
Actually was supposed to go swimming.
But in the end smth cropped up , so we chose shopping.



Retarded face.
Uniform Form Group Style :D
Stick out tongue, our best .
Candid shot ^^
Hehehs ANDERSON ICE-CREAM :)



Next is Pictures taken @ MRT TRAIN.
It's quite a funny side for us yea.
As we took the pics on the MRT train .
I think everyone will be thinking that we're foreigners.
Despo to take pics of mrt train, LOL.
Actually we are epic cute manz.
We were even worrying that we will be on STOMP.
LMAOS, as that day is Jamie's bdae.
We didn't take pics at all so we decided to take it on ...
Ok, it's effing funny& stupid :)
the present we gave her ^^
Group photo, L.O.V.E

Sophia & I ^^
YiJia & I :D
Jamie & I =]


Okie done with my long post.
Hope you guys enjoy the pics ^^

No comments: