Thursday, May 19, 2011

The last day.

Today is the last day of NPCC training for Sec 4.
Although i'm not graduating but i'm really upset about it.
When i was only a junior, i always wished that there will be no NP trainings.
Every week hoping without failed.
But till today , i realised that i dread today's arrival.
Although i'm excited that i can have a break without NP,
I'm super duper sad that i will leave my NP friends.
Especially Natalie, Jessica & Jing Ling .
They are really my good friends/ company in NP.
Without them , my NP trainings would be cmi .


I remember that we met @ the 50th Anniversary.
We started to be close only at that time.
It's a pity that we didn't have much time together.
But i really cherish the moments shared with them.
How i wish they would stay with me even after NP.
I really hope we will stay in contact forever :)

Lovely moments (:



NOW NPCC IS RULED BY NA PPL~~~
Also , i want to thank the person for giving me a chance.
Although i'm not confident of becoming it,
I will try my best and meet up your expectations .
Thanks for giving me the chance, really thank you!!! :D

No comments: