Thursday, May 12, 2011

Photobucket

HELLO EVERYONE , I'M BACK YEA ^^
Finally after 1 month of agony , i'm back in action.
Seriously, hate exams ttm!!
Not only did it kill all my brain cells &
Made me so tensed up ; sleepless nights.
Haish sad life for me ):
Shall update my LIVELY LIFE after MYE :)


Yesterday
After my chem paper, went back home.
Around 12 ++ , met up with JW, Andy,Bernice,Claire,Eugene :)
Went to lucky plaza for POOL!
Aww yea~ Played for 2 hours .
Then went to cine leisure to rent a movie to watch.
It was the 4th kind, ok quite a nice show.
Not v. scary though .
Then walked around town area, reached home @ 9 ++.

Today
Went to EAST COAST PARK for class outing!
One word to describe : AWESOMENESS!
:D
Really enjoyed today's outing, thanks to the planner of course.
& the weather today was totally COOL :D
No sun at all, shiok to the max :/
Had a hard time teaching andy how to .... ,
& Finally he did it, so touching, hahas.
Ok smth hilarious happened but secret yea :x
Reached home around 9 :D
I'm looking forward to more class outings ^^

No comments: