Saturday, April 9, 2011

HELLO everyone ! :D
Basically i had already summarise my awesome BP DAY!
Right after BP day, i went to Decodest Cafe @ clementi.
It was rather similar to minds cafe.
With my 3 little pigs ; Sophia; YiJia & Jamie.
Hehehs, had a lot of fun and was super high there.
Played a lot of games like 100 factsaboutme ;100 really dumb things.
Hah, but i'm broke after that .
Okayy, I really enjoyed 7 APRIL!!! :D


Us with Mr Choo ^^
Toot YiJia.
Making funny faces.
Jiawen & I ^^
Photobucket
Love this pic ttm , thanks to claire :D

Photobucket
Us with Mrs Neo, glenn is extra character :P

Photobucket
Awesome pic ^^

Photobucket
Wenzy's favourite line.

Photobucket
Retarded face
Photobucket
Jamie & I :O
Photobucket
That dumb gravity game! LOL

Photobucket
Sophia and i :]



Okie done~
Hope you guys do enjoy the pics ^^

Photobucket
Our class photo! Love my class 4A!

No comments: