Monday, April 4, 2011

All about you.
HELLO EVERYONE , I'm back yo !
Oh my , i simply love this week to the max man.
Thursday & Friday NO SCHOOL :D
Today was an awesome day for me except for the MOE quiz.
Mr choo totally made my day yea!
The MOE quiz was totally crap, almost died x.x
The questions were so difficult that it killed 3/4 of my brain cells man-.-
If i'm given a chance, i rather dun go man!

Nowadays , our P.E lessons were so damn slack .
No running required at all but i'm worried .
I'm sure our stamina will drop next year wor.
I wish MR TAN ST will come back & teach us man ):
Anyway i grew 1 more cm & heavier by 1kg.
Awesome yea?! , that proves that i'm still growing~~~

Went to QUEENSWAY with 2nd sis on last friday .
Hehehs , my sister spent like almost $100 at there?
Crazy ass, she even bought 4 FBTs which idk what's the use of so much.
Hahs, but i still love her of course. :)

No comments: