Wednesday, March 2, 2011


I hope i'm really thinking too much .

Even though we quarrel a lot,
Even though we claim to hate each other a lot,
Even though we always give each other attitude ,


But i know deep inside you care for me.
When i'm sad/pissed, you will be the first one to ask me.
We used to have so much things to say in the past .

Now , where are you ?
Where's the past you ?
Do you know everytime you called her,
I really really really feel very sad.
I have been asking myself these.
Am i not good enough ?
Am i thinking too much ?

DO I REALLY STILL MATTERS TO YOU?
She seems to really have replace me .
Now , you call her to be the messenger instead of yourself.
Are you too lazy or you don't even bother?
Everything happens for a reason .
Now i just need you to tell me .

No more lies.


You can blame me for being sensitive or what .
But now, you didn't even bothered to take the first move.
What do you expect me to say ?
Isit because we have drifted apart?

No comments: