Sunday, March 13, 2011


HIIIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE everyone!
I'm back from camp , YAY.
Finally , i missed my monkey,home & bed!!
& During these 3 days, i'm seriously lack of sleep.
2 days with just 7 hours of sleep in total?!!!
But it's super duper fun yea~~
Esp after knowing all the sec 1s.
Went total high with them during the campfire :D

Hehes, today i saw a VERY VERY VERY cute girl!
She's my friend's younger sister.
Damn freaking cute manz!!
Okok , i admit ; i really love childrens :DDDDDDDDD


Anyway i shall update about my camp tomr yea..
Last friday was my Sports Carnival .
My group won the 2nd place for the baton 4X100m relay run !
HOORAY~
But apparently only a few of my friends saw me running .
Ok kinda sad when saw my trophy ; their reaction was :

What? I didn't know you are one of the runner -.-


No comments: