Monday, January 3, 2011

What if one day ;



You & I became complete strangers ?



I really don't want to let this happen.
But your freaking hypocrite character really makes me scared.
You're the one that said that .
But next moment , you denied the fact .


What is your mind thinking ?
Why have you become so hypocrite ?
I can feel that you really doesn't treasure our friendship .
You always forget me .
You only remember me when you need someone to help you.
You are really so realistic .


Yes , now that you have a lot more friends.
Everything changed.
But i wanna ask a question :
Who's the one who stand by for you 24h ?

And did you even fucking stand by me anytime?
Where are you when i need you ?


Seriously what crap is that .
You're really a big liar.
I really dunno which sentence you said is true .
You seems to be exaggerating everything .



I really can't regonise you.
I told you we will drift someday ,
But you just give me a (who cares) answer.
It broke my heart , like seriously .
I'm always the one who made the effort trying not to drift this .
But did you ever ?
You only need me when you're free with no other friends with you.

Then you will find me ?

No comments: