Thursday, January 27, 2011




HIIIIIIIIIIIIE everyone ! :D
Sorry for the lack of update ya!
Had been seriously busy these few days ...

Ok , instead of updating .
I shall tell stories for today~
(I'm a bad storyteller)

1st incident :
After hours of choosing, i finally chose to try Mocha.
FYI ; i only added 1 packet of sugar.
& I'm complaining that it was sweet -.-
To my utter surprise, after a few more sips ,
Guess what's the taste...
SUPER DUPER BITTER -.-
Super duper disgusting to the max ya.
After that due to my carelessness,
I sent the stirrer to the ground ,
Just like a see-saw...
Splashing coffee onto my face -_________-
Luckily , only one of my friend saw it.
But it was damm paiseh lahhh ):



Next incident :
Ok it was super duper stupid.
It was raining heavily outside ...
Just as i opened my umbrella and prepared to go outside...
THE RAIN SUDDENLY STOPPED..
I took like 5 mins to realise that the rain has stopped.
& I'm like one idiot still carrying the umbrella like nobody business..


Okayy the end~
Hahahs sorry for my noob english yea..
Bye~

No comments: