Friday, January 7, 2011

Photobucket

Hiie everyone :)
Ok basically this week is seriously my busiest week.
Everyday's events is like totally pack fully !
Haven't been updating a proper one for a long time .
Okay feel kinda upset over some things that i should get over it earlier.
But i really hate that people tends to forget my existence.
Oh well , i shall just resign to my fate -.-


Alright , today is my SSGT test .
(Staff Sergant test )
I think it's super duper fail for me & good game ya.
Didn't have enough time to finish theory test.
So i just fill in random alphas on the answer sheet .
Campcraft was crap , mixed up all the knots.
Please kill me ....


DRILLS.
Okay i was the UNLUCKY one .
As i went solo with Yan Bo Sir .
& I even do something really ...........
Okay actually before that , i'm confident of passing .
But after that test ,my mind was

IT'S THE END -.-

Okay but finally the test was over
YAY!

No comments: