Sunday, January 23, 2011




HAPPY BIRTHDAY MRS NG !
(FYI : My mum dun like the surname lai :P)


Woke up @ 8am today , seriously TIRED...
2nd sis & i prepare the ingredient for the mian xian.
While daddy be the chef of the day!
I think the only thing i do is remove the eggs shell -.-
ok LOL, the result was okkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk.
Acceptable lah , since it's dad first time cooking.

Hah.
After that sang birthday song for mummy !
Ate the cake, the cake was so damn sweet .
Then went to bugis with family ..
Ok in short , spent like 5 hours there.
Oh gosh manz, my sis like go one shop buy one piece -.-
I'm a good girl as i only bought a pair of shoes + 1 dress.
*Winks , (actually is because i'm broke)
Oh well, after that went to taekwondo training .
Confirm plus chop 100% , i will have muscle aches tomr.
& My legs has so many bruises !



OH MY TIAN LAH...


I'm a good photographer yea?! :)

No comments: