Saturday, December 25, 2010



The standard line every year~ LOL.


HIIII everyone !!! Christmas is ending in less than 2 hours time.
Sad right ? :)
Aww, anyway MERRY CHRISTMAS :D

So how did you guys enjoy your christmas?
Basically i spent my christmas eve with my pig fren .
At night , i stayed at home to watch tv until 1 + , hohos.

I'm so pro right? *winks

Today is CHRISTMAS.
Ok (sadly) i feel that it is a normal day.
Went out with Jia Wen , Andy, Zharfan, Eugene & Xihwee .
Nothing much lah , actually wanna play pool.
But due to our age limit ; we didn't get to play ):
WE SAW CLEMENT! (My ex- classmate)
He really did change a LOT..

In the end , we went to book a room & watch movie .
We watched ORPHAN .
It's damn nice but scary x.x
My first time watching a ghost movie with friends.
Was like pulling jia wen 's sleeve at all time , LOL.
(reason is : I'm scared )

After that i went off early to my popo house.
The end~ ^^

No comments: