Sunday, December 19, 2010

HELLO everyone ! :D
Sorry for the lack of update !
I'm very very very very very HAPPY :D

Yesterday !
Went to a pub @central with my kun ming crew.
At first i felt that it was quite sians .
Cause our trainers couldn't make it to there ):
But afterall it was still fun ! :D
A lot of my friends went super duper high ytd~
They dance like professional pub dancers alright.

It's a pity that they says no alcohol for 18 years old below -.-

Anyway , i did put light makeups on .
But i don't think it makes a great difference yea.
I still look like pale ghost (Y)

PICTURES!
Photobucket
Jia yun & I.

Photobucket
CQ- Also stands for my name, HEHES
Photobucket
Group photo!
Photobucket
Good friends photo! :D

Photobucket
Baoyuan & I.

Photobucket
"A" de ; cute mouth :/
Photobucket
COOL!

Photobucket
PPl dancing !
Photobucket
Illegal gathering , HAHAS fake fake~
Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments: