Friday, November 26, 2010

Workaholic

Photobucket

HIIII my "wander-fool " friend , HAPPY 1 year & 9 Month ! :D
Must remember that i sacrificed my work time for you !

YEA, sorry for lack of update .<
I know that some of my past posts were very emo .
So ya , ok i will try to be happy ? :/


Work is definitely no life manz .
But of course you get to learn/experience a lot of things .
& I'm WAITING FOR PAY DAY :D
Next week , will be going camp for 3 days .
Hopefully, i can buy my ideal phone by this week (:


As for today , spent my time with Yi Jia; that low educated girl .
Went to science center , admission $5 !
CHEAP TO THE MAX :D
It's been 5 years since i went to science center already .
& It feels weird when i go with friends instead of family :x
Science center is so"high tech" & super cool man :D
AIYAH , pictures will help me to do the touch up (:

Photobucket
Cool!
Photobucket
In the "fake" bus
Photobucket
Cool staircase :D
Photobucket
Electric chair.
Photobucket
Yi Jia stole my piano ):
Photobucket
In the "hairstylist" shop.
Photobucket
Yi Jia wants to be a maths teacher when she grows up , LOL
Photobucket
PIANO :O
Photobucket
Trying to reach to the fake man but failed ):
Photobucket
Oh shit , my hands gave me away! ):
Photobucket
Yi Jia looking at???!!
Photobucket


Okie tata! :]

No comments: