Sunday, November 21, 2010

Changed my blog song , do listen when you're free ^^

Hiiie , i post this picture because i want to show off the earrings :

3D EFFECT ONE OKAY :p

Hehehs , i know they are pretty :D

Morning;
Woke up early SPECIALLY to watch my doraemon show .

Afternoon;
Watched GHOST movie with my family :)
Super duper scary (for me) , screamed like crazy.
My parents just stunned when they see the ghost face -.-
In the end we didn't catch the ending , (totally sians)
Kept on pestering daddy to rent the movie for us again :D

Evening ;
Went to Ahma house with mummy .
Played with my cousins as usual .
Went home around 9pm .


As you can see , My life is so plan & boring .
Haish , i want to work manz ):
Going out with Yi Han tomr ..
Bye~


Candid shot except andy's middle finger -.-

No comments: