Friday, October 22, 2010

How ironic it is .





HI EVERYBODY ! you guys must be shocked to see my post?
Isn't it ? I was supposed to be in the camp!


Got 2 surprises today ! :D

  • STC CANCELLED.
But was postponed to next month due to the haze.
Was kinda pissed at first because it was a last min decision
+ I HAVE ALREADY PACKED ALL MY THINGS.

Damn that weather condition man .
& We have the fire drill exercise @ the school field .
Which are damaging to the weather even more!
Tsk , so (not) environmental -friendly :P


@nd .
  • My phone broke down for just 1 day !

Damn it man , i tot i could say goodbye to my phone .
(Stay phone-lers for 24H)
In the end, when i reach home, my phone is okay already
Funny shit manz , happy for nothing x.x



My results were NORMAL!
Everything passed except A maths (48/100)
Just hope that i can get top 10 in class.

PS// I have enough of accompanying my sister to get her awards while
Me , I GETS ABSOLUTELY NOTHING -.-

No comments: