Monday, October 4, 2010

Friendship is bland like water.




HELLO everyone ! :D
It's so awfully boring these few weeks of mugging .
I just hate EXAMS .
Because all my brain cells will die .
I will have a lot of white hair .
Stressed to the max (*)&(%#$@$@#&!

Transformed into a total nerd.
But exams results will still be like shit .


Hahahs ok i'm just crapping because i dunno what to write.


Reasons for not blogging recently :
  • Not enough time
  • Nothing to blog about
  • Blog going to be dead soon
  • Nothing interesting to share
  • My life is BORING !
Okay , today's PE lesson almost killed me totally.
Almost fainted due to exhaustion .
But fun eh :D
This whole week will be stuck at school until 5.30pm x.x
Day study program , i hope it do helps me ):


Okie toodles @.@

No comments: