Tuesday, September 7, 2010

This is what i think ....
I really cannot stand it .


A lot of people envy those people that are the youngest in the family .
A lot of people thought they are lucky to be the youngest .
A lot of people thought that everyone will dote on the youngest .

But they are all wrong.
They only got their parents' side .
But what they want is their siblings support .

I dun understand why .
I never get a stand in my family .
I never get a chance to speak out of what i think .


Just because they think i am still like a child.
With nothing in the brain , nothing sounds right .


From small , i didn't really get a chance to play with my sisters .
I was always isolated & was only allowed to play with myself .
I never get a part to play with them ,
Until i cried until so hard .
My relatives / parents took pity on me & plead them to play with me .


That's why from that day onwards ,
I hate to be the smallest .
I tried to make them think i'm great .
But failed .
I tried to gain their attention but failed .
Whenever we are talking on one topic ,i was always the one to be left out .


I got no way to do .
I only got my soft toys to keep me company .
That's why every single toy of mine , there's feelings .
Many people thought i'm crazy or whateva ,
But if they were me , wouldn't they do the same?

No comments: