Sunday, September 19, 2010

Strangers

HELLO everybody ! :D
I'm back finally WITH PICTURES (Y)
Missed my longgggggg post ?! (:

Shall update about yesterday and friday .

Friday
Went back to school for MID-autumn festival event.
Was one of the group leader in charge in taking care of the residents.
Super duper stressed & scary as i am not really sure what i need to do .
Thanks to some of my teammates , i finally overcome the stress!
Watched the performance , rate it 8/10 :D
After that , took the residents to the foyer .
Nearly got a heart attack as 2 of my residents went missing .
Hahahs , then reached home @ 9pm .


Saturday .
Morning went to woodlands library with Yi Jia .
Spent 2h studying , went for lunch .
After that played DDR ! (Woots , FINALLY )
Evening , met up with 3A' 10 girls .
Went to the usual place , celebrate 中秋节。
Played candles & sparkles at there , FUN TO THE MAX!
Actually wanna play catching , but no place given .
Went lam soon , saw henghuat & you cheng .
After that went home around 10 plus .



Okie enough of my updating .
Here's the pictures ^^
Enjoy :D



Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
I miss my long hair ):

No comments: