Saturday, September 4, 2010


Hihihi everyone ! This is new hairstyle! :D
Remember the length of my hair :O
Hehehes today is a busy day for me .

  • Went to market with mum .
  • Fetch my uncle from the airport.
  • Bake cookies in the evening .
  • Went to popo house at night .

You see ! My schedule is packed like sardines .
Hahas , i hope next week will be like this too .
My holiday is totally ruined by our teachers!
Spam ur with many many homeworks -.-
Oh gosh , how am i supposed to enjoy in my holiday ? :I

Here's a conv between me & he 老师 during oral time .
I think i'm gonna flunk my oral this time .
Cause i add in too much english in it -.-

Me : 我的妈呀,我不要 he 老师.
Suddenly i saw he 老师 waving at me .
Shit..

When i went towards her , i told her this.

Me : 老师, 我刚才一直希望没有中到你, 但是还是失败了.

Hope she won't deduct some marks from my oral results :I



PS // I have already posted it in fb profile .


Shall post my new hairstyle pic tonight ^^
Toodles!

No comments: