Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Tell me what to do




HEYHEY , HIHI peepos ! ^^
Post this picture because i want to get opinions from u guys .
Should i cut shoulder length hair (smth like the pic above) ?
LOL , actually i really hope to have long hair .
But seriously it dun suits me , so yaa ~
Sad case right ?! x.x


Today got an unsual thing happened .
~Shall not mention anyone names except myself .
HAHS.

I left my bottle @ one of the classroom .
So when i reached the classroom , i told them that i want to get my bottle.
One of my "senior" blocked me from going in .
Then his friend came & said this :

... , Dun bully sec 1 lah .

I was stunned cause i know he is referring to me .
And i stared at him .

His friend said :
Oh , paiseh , i mean sec 3 .

Then i was -__________-
so i replied back :
I look like sec 1 meh ?! *sad face


Moral of the story :
Though my name tag is RED = Only sec 3-5 can wear .
The person still mistook me as sec 1 . (not de 1st time already)
So i should change to green colour name tag right ?!


:D


Hahahs bye!~

No comments: