Friday, August 27, 2010

Resigned to fate




HIHIHI peepos ! I'm back again :D
Got back all my CT2 results.
3 Subjects fail , oh freak man -.-
Aiyah , everything sucks can liao .


Yesterday :
Nothing great happened .
But training was super duper fun !
Those juniors were so so so naughty manz.
Soon they will drive me mad, LOL.

Today :
Mood went haywire when i got back my A maths results.
20/40 ...
I cried like mad , LOL.
Cause i thought i would get higher than that .
(See lah , that's when people get over-confidence)
Learnt my lesson ..

EXCITING PART! :D
Went shopping with Vanna & Jiawen after tuition .
After that Eugene , Zharfan & Luthfiy joined us ^^
Lot 1 > Far East Plaza> Orchard Central > Home!
When we were shopping , a lot of people were looking at us .
Because ....
Of our school uniform !
Stands out among the rest :P
Hahahas , but had a great fun with them ^^
Hope there's a 3rd outing in the future .

No comments: