Sunday, August 22, 2010

Prepared for the worst




HIHIHI peepos , please dun get a heart attack after seeing this photo .
I know its ugly but i like it ! :D
Yesterday:
Went back to school for SLC bonding session .
SUPER duper fun , esp the water games (:
But had a hard time spring-cleaning . hehes
Didn't get to see the soccer league , sadded T.T
Only know that our class lost , LOL.

Today morning , had a bad headache .
Idk why leh -.-
Afternoon went to lot 1 with mummy .
Bought a lot of snacks & candies , hahas .
My mummy didn't scold me because of what i said :

Mummy , i wan buy candies cause i very stressed about the results .
I'm really concerned of my exams results .
& I'm serious in doing well so i need to relieve stress .

What a stupid & lame excuse i made .
Hahahs i know i'm bad lah .
But truly saying , i'm really stressed @ some particular reasons .


Kk bye~

No comments: