Tuesday, August 31, 2010


HELLO everybody ! :D
I'm so HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY today !
Because we were dismissed at 10am ! :O
EARLY TO THE MAX MAN x.x
Yea , the concert was like B.O.R.I.N.G .
& my face was thrown into the bin . (GOSH)

====================================
Went to Yijia's house , slacked for 1h.
Then went back home , had a nap .
After that went back to KRANJI PRIMARY SCHOOL ^^
Saw quite a number of my batch people .
Took a lot of pictures with them , (Y)

What i really hate was :
Everyone say my face didn't change at all .

(which means my baby fats is still there):)

But what i really like was :
Everyone say that i grow taller , YAY!

Hahahs , tomr is TEACHER'S DAY!
Yeaaa , finally a holiday (day off) for students & teachers:D
Going to bowling with Clique ♥ tomr.


Pictures time!
Those places that gave me deep memories ^^
This is lame , hahas
OMG , our batch basket ballers :D

Group picture (:


Sayonara !

No comments: