Sunday, July 4, 2010

If only it was you

Photobucket


RECENT ACTIVITY



HELLO everybody ! ^^
You all must be thinking why i post those likes down .
Hahas cause i'm loving it ! :P
K lame , today is a meaningful day for me .
Cause i fulfilled some request

*My wish came true.
*Ate pepperlunch !
*Did part of my homework
*Went out with families
* Bought accessories (which i haven't buy for 100 years)

Hehehs , today i kept on secretly wishing things that seems impossible.
But TO MY SURPRISE, it came true man !
PS : It's all the request i fulfilled .

I guess today is my lucky day bah (:

I still got 2 eng compo & 1 chi compo .
Die liao wor , it's only one day of holiday .
But why teacher just can't give us a break ? -_-


*Sigh ..
Tomr going out with Yihan to relax .
Hahahas, tata~


No comments: