Saturday, July 31, 2010

I want to change!

10 bad points about me .

  1. I am too gullible.
  2. I'm fussy.
  3. I mind too much of my appearance.
  4. I likes to show off.
  5. I hate studying .
  6. I am lazy .
  7. I am immature.
  8. I am too stubborn.
  9. I am straightforward .
  10. Nothing good comes out from my mouth .
PS // Writing it down = Reminding myself to change .
As for my good points , i dun have any .
That's sad , hahs .

Today i quarreled with daddy about handphone issue.
I realised i'm too stubborn & immature .
& I hurt daddy's heart unknowingly.
I felt so guilty as i kept on letting him down .
After hearing his touching story ,
I decided to change .
I cannot always think for myself .
I cannot be lazy anymore .
I cannot let my dad down anymore.

I want to study hard & aim for better results .
I want my parents to stop worrying for me.
When i grow up ,i want my parents to live a better life .



No comments: