Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Drained

At that instant you chose me over her,
I knew we are really over.
I dunno how many times i have been deceiving myself ,
But i remember the times you lie to me.
Everytime i try to like you,
You will cause me to hate you.
All those things i had done for you were useless.
All those smoothing words that you say to me are rubbish ,
You can save it for the next victim .
The pain is so excruciating but soon it will became numb.
And when that day comes ,
You won't be able to hurt me anymore.

I really hate myself for forgiving you so many times .
I really hate myself for treating you good when i shouldn't.
I really hate myself for getting sad over you.


You are the worst friend that i made in my life.
How many chance you want me to give ?
If you dunno how to cherish me as a friend ,
Then please let me go .

No comments: