Saturday, July 24, 2010

Can't help it

HIIII peepos , i'm finally able to use my sis lappy for awhile .
Feel so emo of not getting to use my own comp ):
Luckily my dad decided to buy a new one next week .
YAY YAY ! And i love my big sis ttm .
She is so kind to create an account for me & 2nd sis to use .


I feel weird when i'm complimenting her .

Anyway , i'm teleporting to malacca during this afternoon .
HOPE I CAN BUY MANY MANY CLOTHES ^^
But i dun feel excited , idk why ..



K shall blog about ytd
Ytd was a enjoyable day for me thanks to the
TABLE 7 PEOPLE ^^
We had so much fun playing together , hahas .
The dinner was alright , but some of the dishes were booo~
Actually didn't really watch the performance on the stage .
Cause we were busy eating those food , LMAOS .
I WANNA WATCH DANCE PERFORMANCE ONE NOR -.-
But then just as i came back from toilet ,
The performance was over , DARN IT MAN X.X


But as for the npcc performance where i'm in it ,
I feel TOTALLY SHAG .
I shall tell you guys the reason .
Simply because i fall out in the middle of the performance ,
And ya all my efforts gone to waste , Woos .
Nearly cried but thanks to the ppl who comfort me .
Really thanks for the care & concern .
Was seriously TOUCHED , not lik some fren who didnt care .
Although the efforts were gone to waste ,
What's done cannot be undone ,
I shall just let it go & RELAX MANZ ^^


At least i did tried.
Hehehs ok the post is so freaking long .
Hope you guys are still awake after reading .
Hahahs bye ~ ^^

No comments: