Friday, June 18, 2010

The only place you want to be alone is a beach.

HII! Now talking on phone with Davis. N :/
DAVIS refuse to let me hang up the call! ):
So this post will be short & sweet .
Today went out with Jamie & co to celebrate her bdae earlier .
The weather is superb , not very sunny/rainy .
Reached east coast park @ 1pm approximately :D
The scenery is damm nice & love the seaside .
Though i think the night time is A LOT NICER& COOLER.
Hehes , did cycling for 1h as most of my time
Is just sitting at there , enjoying the scenery, nice TTM!
Reached home @ 7pm .

Pictures! ^^
Photobucket
The double-decker scenery !
Photobucket
:P
Photobucket
My eyebags x.x
Photobucket
Trying to make my eyes bigger.
Photobucket
(:
Photobucket
Retarded face.
Photobucket
Emo-ing.
Photobucket
Shocked :O
Photobucket
Unhappy with butt face!
Photobucket
Hey , emo for what ?!
Photobucket
Hahahs, i'm emo-ing too !
Photobucket
My name !
Photobucket
Butt face!
Photobucket


Done !
Bye~

No comments: