Thursday, June 24, 2010

HELLO readers! (:
Today has been a bad & unlucky day for me .
Dun ask me why , cause i am just it .
Went for a haircut & it sucks totally .
My frinch dun look like neither slant nor bangs .
My back hair is like sh*t .
Kk , the end for me .
As my for job interview today ..
SUCCESSFUL! (:
But didn't earn a cent -.-
Sad ttm ! ()&)^#^#$^@
Hope tomr will be better .
明天会更好! ^^
Photobucket
Photobucket
):
Photobucket
(:
Photobucket
Candid shot ^^
Photobucket
This doraemon is cute!
Photobucket
My favourite ! :D
Photobucket
(:
Photobucket
My eyes bigg right ?! :PP
Photobucket
Wicked smile.
Photobucket
Let's emo together!
Photobucket
We dun like each other :K
Photobucket
I'm just trying to act cute , LOL
Photobucket
Pissed , hahas
Photobucket

Photobucket
Weird.
Photobucket
She wants to eat my comb! >:(
Photobucket
My nose look abit sharp right ? :x
Hahahs , okie done with the pictures .

No comments: