Sunday, June 20, 2010

HAPPY FATHERS' DAY!

HELLO! I think this is the happiest day for all fathers, isn't it ?
My sisters and I made a card specially for my dad ,
And i wanna show off to all of you ! (Pardon me)


Zoom in part.


LALALALALALALALALALA~

3










2










1






TADA!

Hehehs nice right ? :P

Yea , like what i said ytd .
Today went out with families to celebrate fathers day .
Went to somewhere near woodlands which is my parents dating place.
But before that, we did smth for daddy .



BREAKFAST! ^^
Though i didn't really counted as taking part in it .
(I did most of the cleaning part ):)
LOL , after that went there shop until evening .
Then went ahma house ..


A LONG DAY MAN!
Tired but happy (:

//Bought a grey nf skinnies *weets!

They're all waiting for me! HAHAS.


Bye~

No comments: