Friday, May 21, 2010

To me , you dun deserved to be a man.

SPASTIC/RETARD/IDIOT/ (help me think ) face..

Photobucket

Hahahs , my present for you all is MY NOOB FACE ^^
Today is my day , yes my day .
We have our frisbee competition for the whole morning .
We didn't have lesson today , totally (Y).
I was so scared that some people may accidentally kick my wound .
And my wound is disgusting . (Feel like puking after seeing )
I hope hope hope hope it would turn out to be a long scar after the recover.
PLEASE NO ! I will cry everyday if it happens .
Back to topic ^^

Rofl , anyway we didn't get into the finals .
Kinda sad , but was happy cause we were released at 12.15! ^^
Smth happened , then nothing happened .
(what the hell am i saying ?! )
Basically we only played 2 games then went back class.
And i spent my time playing andy 's iphone ..
Woohoos , after sch went to cwp with Jamie (:
Went to eat soul garden , we sat there for 5 hours!!!
Holy mama , hahas , i'm sure i did gained weight .
Yea , reached home around 8pm ..



Tata :D

No comments: