Friday, May 14, 2010


HELLO ! Sierra is back :D
Today after sch , went to bowling with Wenzhen& co'.
Wenzy treat all of us food and games , around 200 plus .
LOL , i think he will be broke by now .
Played like around 5 games , oh gosh .
My fingers hurts ttm ! And one of my finger nails broke -.-
Holy shit , x.x
Today MERRICK & WEN ZHEN are the main culprits .
I want to sue them for bullying me .
Muahahahs , they kept on pulling my hair .
Then in the end they lost my rubberband -.-
Causing me to hold my hair to bowl , LOL .
After that a kind auntie donate one rubberband for me.
LOL , i am so f pathetic ..
Then the wen zhen kept on snatching my turn ,
In the end his ball also went to the drain , noob cake.
Hahahs , then he even threw my rabbit to the rubbish bin .
-__________________________________-"
Around 6 plus, went home .


Tomr i'm going shopping with Yihan !
Any recommendations ?
Tata !


No comments: